The AgileApps Cloud platform is a business process and application platform that lets you create process-driven, situational, case management applications in a very short time. The applications are mobile-enabled with Web Services support and social collaboration.
You can build your application without programming and development tools. APIs are available when you need them and on-premises installation is also available if you want to create a private cloud. You don't have to worry about scalability, backups, database administration, network administration, upgrades, or maintenance as this is a cloud based application.
You can get started by importing CSV data exported from a spreadsheet, or you can use the Application Construction Wizard. This platform allows you to define and evolve Processes, and when the processes don't fit, a case agent creates an ad hoc procedure on the fly (a Multi Step Task).
Navigate through the sidebar at the left of this page. You might want to familiarize with the different sections in the sidebar: where to start, customize and design, resources, categories, search, and toolbox.
- Logging on to the AgileApps cloud platform takes the internal users to the Agent Portal.
- The internal and external users can access information from the Service Portal (available in the ServiceDesk application only)
- For more information about working with cases, see Cases.
For Application Builders
- A collection of PDF articles on creating Dynamic Case Management apps is available in the Article Index.
- For creating a new database application from scratch, see Creating a Database Application.
- You can run different types of application on AgileApps cloud as well as on on-premises according to your requirement. For more information, see What kind of application do you need?
- A list of elements used to customize an existing application or create a new application is given in the Designers Index .
- The APIs and the reference information for system developers are given in the Developers Index.
- Sys Admin Index - An index page for system administrators.
- Installers Index - An index page for installers and platform administrators.
- System Administration Guide - Manage users, permissions, and company settings.
Software AG products provide functionality with respect to processing of personal data according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Where applicable, appropriate steps are documented in the respective administration documentation.
AgileApps Runtime UI Upgrade from Angular version 7 to 13
The AgileApps Runtime UI is upgraded from Angular version 7 to 13 along with all the dependent packages. For more information, see the New Runtime User Interface for AgileApps page.
AgileApps Designtime UI Upgrade to Runtime Look and Feel
The AgileApps Designtime UI is upgraded to appear the same in look and feel as the Angular Runtime UI by making changes in the style sheets. For more information, see the New Designtime User Interface for AgileApps page.
Application Metadata Configuration for the App Designer
This feature enables the user to view and update application specific metadata under the respective applications listed in the 'Administration > Applications' page when the user creates or installs any application on the AgileApps platform. For more information, see the Application Metadata Configuration page.
- This feature enables you to perform a search to find all records in the platform that contain the characters or words you specify, in the following ways:
- You can perform a search in all the listed objects by default.
- To perform a search under specific objects, you can update the object list by checking or unchecking the items or providing the object filter keyword in the 'Choose object(s) to search in' text field.
- For more information on this feature, see the Search page.
10.16.2, 10.15.6, 10.13.27
Email Channel - OAuth Configuration with POP3S
- Setting up a new or updating the existing Email Channel with OAuth as the authentication type with IMAPS protocol was introduced in the patch 10.15.5. For more information on this feature, see the Mailbox page.
- The configuration of OAuth with POP3S protocol is enabled in this release.
10.16.2, 10.15.6, 10.13.27
Software Support - MySQL 8.x
- For more information, see Software Requirements and Hardware Requirements.
- This feature provides the support of MySQL version 8.x with AgileApps Cloud version 10.16 which is part of the webMethods Suite Version 10.15.
Upgrading an existing installation
AgileApps upgrade program supports the following AgileApps server upgrades:
For both Windows and Linux, you can upgrade to 10.16.0 from the following versions:
- Version 10.9.x
- Version 10.10.x
- Version 10.11.x
- Version 10.12.x
- Version 10.13.x
- Version 10.14.x
- Version 10.15.x
AgileApps Cloud uses an upgrade utility to update from an existing application server (above listed versions) to the target application server. This utility migrates the custom JARs from the existing application server to the target application server.
For more information about the upgrade program, see Upgrading to Version 10.16.
Multiple files attachment in a record for the new user interface This feature enables you to upload or download multiple files to record attachments. Prior to this implementation, you could upload only one file at a time to record attachments using the file uploader dialog and download the file by clicking on the attachment file items listed in the right-side panel.
To see the list of fixes, go to Release Notes of the respective versions.
- HowTo Guides - A collection of tutorials to take you from beginner to expert, in easy stages
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions