Use Development Features
From AgileApps Support Wiki
This permission gives a user the ability to extend platform functionality with additional programming.
Here are some of the features that are enabled for a user who has this permission:
- Java Classes
- for complex processing logic
- Java Server Pages
- that can be used to build custom user interfaces using HTML and jQuery components
- Static Resources
- Front-end web pages that people can access without having to log in to the platform
- Custom templates uploaded to the AgileApps platform allowing users to customize the user interface of their applications. For more information, see How to Create a Custom User Interface (CUI).
- that can be used to augment application functionality and to integrate with external enterprise applications
- Debug Log
- Open debug information created by invoking methods in Java classes
As a developer, you will be familiar with the Java programming language, and have an understanding of the platform and the included applications. Basic Concepts Advanced Concepts