Version 10.12 Installable (May 2019 - webMethods Suite Version 10.4)
Release Notes for the installable version of the AgileApps Cloud platform.
About the Installable Version
The installable version of the AgileApps Cloud platform allows you to create and manage a private cloud behind your firewall. AgileApps Cloud platform also helps you to set up a public cloud with a shared application and global data.
Features in 10.12 Release
Following is the list of features for the 10.12 release.
AgileApps Runtime User Interface Enhancements
- With the upgrade to Angular 7, AgileApps Runtime user interface is now more responsive for viewing on mobile devices.
- This is accessibility compliant with 508 and WCAG standards.
- Users can now choose to Preview or Activate the new Runtime user interface permanently, and avoid users from switching between the old and new user interfaces.
- For more information, see New Runtime User Interface for AgileApps.
Enhancements to Record Count Handling in Case Views
- On the Company Information page, a new setting, Record Count, is introduced. A user with the required account management permissions can enable or disable this record count option for a tenant.
- Disabling the record count option reduces the response time to load a list view, resulting in improved browser performance.
- For more information, see Company Information.