Exception: Enter Value for Field
This error occurs when referencing a field that has a null value. Prevent the error by using the ISNULL function in an IF statement:
- IF( ISNULL(field), expression-to-use-when-field-is-null, expression-that-uses-the-field )
Data Truncation Error
A data truncation error occurs when incoming data is too large to be stored. The error can occur for a number of reasons:
- In a Multi Select Picklist or Multi Checkbox field, the combination of selected values could be larger than the maximum storage size for the field.
- The default maximum size is 32 characters.
- If all values are selected, the number of characters required for N labels is the sum of the sizes of all N labels plus N-1 commas.
- That number can be reduced only if there are combinations of values that are never selected.
Avoiding Duplicate Cookies
The application sets a cookie with a different path value multiple times with the same response.
Browsers will accept only one of these values; typically the value in the last header. Servers should not include more than one Set-Cookie header field in the same response with the same cookie name. The application should be configured to not return multiple “Set-Cookie” HTTP headers in the same response with the same name.
To resolve this issue, open the context.xml file from the <Install directory>/profiles/IS_default/configuration/tomcat/conf folder. Edit the <Context> tag to set it as follows: <Context sessionCookiePath="/">