Use this page to schedule a job that will carry out operations defined in a Java class.
Tip: For greater flexibility, use Scheduled Rules, instead.
Scheduling a Job
- Visit > Administration > Data Management > Job Scheduler
- Click [New Job]
- Fill in the Job Parameters:
- Job Name - The name that will appear in the job list
- Select a Schedulable Class - Choose a class from the list.
- Repeating Frequency - Make a selection here to run the job automatically at specified intervals.
- Activation Date - Choose the date for the initial activation.
- Activation Time -
- End Date - When a Repeating Frequency is chosen, this section appears. Specify the last date
- Run As - Choose the user to run the job as. (Only users with permissions equal to or less than your own are listed.)
To view the list of job records, visit
To see jobs currently in the queue and view their status, visit
Stopping a Job
Once a job has been created, use the options available in the list view to delete it.
The number of jobs that can be run on any given day is determined by your billing plan.