HowTo:Create a Report based on a Database View
From AgileApps Support Wiki
To create a new report using a Database View
- Create a Database View that includes the Related Objects of interest
- From the application, click the Reports tab.
- Click [Add Report]
- In the Category tab, choose the Database View
(Database Views are shown along with the standard single-object report categories.)
- The field list for the report includes all fields available in the objects that part of the Database View.
- Learn more: Add or Edit a Report