From AgileApps Support Wiki
- The identifier specified here becomes the high-level package name for all classes created by the tenant.
- When a tenant is created, the namespace is blank
- Namespace must be unique for each tenant (each AgileApps Cloud platform instance)
- Namespace cannot be changed in the Production Instance, and is visible as Read-only data
- Namespace can be changed in a Development Instance
- Debug Log Level
- Determines the level of information stored in the log. FATAL is the highest level. It records the least amount of information. Each lower level records successively more information.
- Possible values:
- FATAL: Only fatal error messages are recorded.
- ERROR: Error messages and fatal errors are recorded.
- WARN: Warnings, errors, and fatal errors are recorded.
- INFO (default): Debug messages coded into user classes are recorded, along with informative messages coded into the platform.
- DEBUG: Debug messages coded into the platform are recorded.
- TRACE: Every step the platform takes is recorded.
Although it is unlikely you will ever need it, the REST developConfig API can also be used to set these values.