Tools and APIs
From AgileApps Support Wiki
(Redirected from Category:APIs)
Tools and APIs give programmers the ability to extend platform functionality.
- Learn more: Developers Index
Unit Test Framework
- Use the Unit Test Framework to automate testing of methods.
Web Page Tools
- The Java API provides calls to interact with application objects. The calls provided in the Java Library can be executed through Classes, Functions, and the AJAX API.
- The REST API lets you interact with the platform sending and receiving either XML or JSON data.
AJAX and REST
- AJAX and REST can also be used in to interact with the platform from an HTML page.