From AgileApps Support Wiki
When a record is displayed to the user, the activity history related to that record appears below it.
Each entry in the activity history tells who did what, and when. The history shows:
- Emails that were sent by platform user or by the user.
- Messages received through the Email Channel (generally as a reply to a message that was sent).
- List of all the processes that are executed, regardless of success or failure. Processes include DBO processes as well.
- Private notes added to the record.
- The new old values of any Audited Fields.
- For Cases, all fields are audited, by default. So for example, any change to the status or priority of a case record is automatically recorded in the case history. For other objects, field auditing must be explicitly enabled.
- Learn more: Field Audit Log Settings