API Call Log
From AgileApps Support Wiki
The API Call Log tracks the number and type of API calls for each Tenant on a daily schedule. The API Call Log data is used to bill Tenants based on usage.
Two types of logs are available:
Both logs include these fields:
- Date Created
- Number of API Calls
- A log of the time (in ms) is also included for each call
- Average Add Response Time
- Average Delete Response Time
- Average Get Response Time
- Average Response Time
- Average Search Response Time
- Average Update Response Time
- Average time for each call and total weighted average for all the calls (not included in the Global Calls Log.)
- API Calls are reported daily
- API Calls are logged and available for review within 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Calls are logged in the Pacific Time Zone.
So calls for a Customer in the European Time Zone could have a time that is shown as occurring the previous day, depending on when it was made. For example, London is 8 hours ahead of the Pacific Time Zone, so API calls are logged with a time 8 hours later. Calls made on March 13th, from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM are logged with a date of March 12th. Calls from 8 AM to midnight are logged the same day.
- API Calls are logged from platform elements: Classes, Page, Sites, REST API
- Each API Call (Add, Update, Delete, Get and Search) is logged
- A log entry is made for each call, regardless of status (success or failure)
- When a Web Form submits a record to the platform, it counts as one ADD call.
- The count for the SearchRecords API depends on the number of records fetched.
- Every 25 records counts as one search call.
- A return of 0 records counts as one search call.
- Group Actions like Mass operations are not considered as API Calls.