From AgileApps Support Wiki
The AgileApps Cloud platform is a business process and application platform that lets you create process-driven, situational, case management applications in a very short time. The applications are mobile-enabled with Web Services support and social collaboration.
You can build your application without programming and development tools. APIs are available when you need them and on-premises installation is also available if you want to create a private cloud. You don't have to worry about scalability, backups, database administration, network administration, upgrades, or maintenance as this is a cloud based application.
You can get started by importing CSV data exported from a spreadsheet, or you can use the Application Construction Wizard. This platform allows you to define and evolve Processes, and when the processes don't fit, a case agent creates an ad hoc procedure on the fly (a Multi Step Task).
Navigate through the sidebar at the left of this page. You might want to familiarize with the different sections in the sidebar: where to start, customize and design, resources, categories, search, and toolbox.
For Application Builders
- A collection of PDF articles on creating Dynamic Case Management apps is available in the Article Index.
- For creating a new database application from scratch, see Creating a Database Application.
- You can run different types of application on AgileApps cloud as well as on on-premises according to your requirement. For more information, see What kind of application do you need?
- A list of elements used to customize an existing application or create a new application is given in the Designers Index .
- The APIs and the reference information for system developers are given in the Developers Index.
- Deploying AgileApps assets using webMethods Deployer
- An asset is an item that is created in an AgileApps application or imported from other AgileApps applications. To deploy assets, add all the assets into a package and export the package using webMethods Deployer. For more information, see Deploying AgileApps assets using webMethods Deployer.
- Mass view print
- This feature allows you to print multiple record details of the object. For more information, see Mass View Print.
- Digital signature
- The digital signature feature allows a user to digitally sign the email and confirms the authenticity of the sender. Digital signature is available only for on premise customers. For more information, see Managing Digital Signature.